14 July 2016 | ARTICLE
Ever wondered how you can bring the musical joy of Stomp into your everyday life. Well, have no fear! We’ve got some handy tips on making your life a little louder using objects found around the house…
- Don’t let bin day be a chore, make up a tune with your dustbins as you take them out for the bin man.
- Uh Oh, someone’s made a mess in the kitchen, time to get sweeping!
- Before making dinner why not prep your pots and pans with a little melody
- And washing up needn’t be a bore either
- Re-decorating? Make use of those empty paint cans and feel the rhythm
- Car and house keys are the perfect tool for taking music on the go!
- Who says the weekly shop is boring? Make those trolleys musical as you walk the supermarket aisles.